Sautéed Green Beans With Shrimps
This recipe is as easy as ABC. It is a quick stir-fry for maximum taste and goodness.
- 150g shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 300g string beans, cut into 2 inches length
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped finely
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil with the olive oil in a wok or large frying pan over fairly high heat.
- Saute the onion, tomatoes, and garlic. (onion, tomato and garlic are the trinity ingredients of Filipino saute. 🙂 )
- Once the onion turns soft and the tomatoes mushy, add the shrimp and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the string beans and soy sauce. Continue to stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy with a freshly boiled or fried rice.