Baked Salmon Recipe
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat oven to gas mark 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Wash the salmon to remove any debris of bones. Drain thoroughly.
- Using a large baking sheet or tray, line it with a sufficient amount of aluminium foil.
- Arrange the salmon fillet or steak over the foil.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper, and dill all around the salmon.
- Spread the soften butter all over the fish.
- Then drizzle the juice from a lemon or lime.
- Carefully wrap the salmon steak with the aluminium foil. Ensure that both ends are securely tucked in.
- Bake in preheated oven for half an hour. Check that the salmon is cooked by using a fork to gently flake the fish. It is done cooking if it can be flaked easily 🙂
Lovely served with fresh green salad.
Enjoy this healthy delicious baked fish!